Friday, January 14, 2011


R.A.N.D.O.M.N.E.S.S. ???

I feel sorta left out in school. School has been sort of a nightmare to me. :( I just don't feel comfortable. It's likeee....i can't be myself there and yeah, the people around me sorta gives me the chills. I don't understand why? Why do i always get nervous in front of crowds or popular people in my form? Should i wear a mask to make me feel much much better? hiding behind it everyday? trying hard not to embarrass myself? I don't like that feeling. I feel like i'm an outsider. I guess i'm not ready to be a senior in school.

Hmmm...I just don't understand whats the difference between being popular in school and just being a normal student? Does popularity really mean alot to people nowadays? Oh wait! They do. For example: *People from my school* I'm not trying to say that being popular is a bad thing, but sometimes it makes other people feel bad about themselves and yeah, it does hurt. I'm not saying that the person hurting is me tho, but other people whom i've noticed in school too. The popular kids in school, well, we had this election thing and yeah, un-popular students just don't get the chance to get elected or voted. Hmmm...i guess the populars should give other people a chance, and not get so self-centered. Why? Why get so much attention for? I just don't understand whats so nice about being one of the popular ones. Being normal and who you are is whats AWESOME i tell you. :)

Well, a tip for the ones who are popular or wants to be one, please just be yourself and make others feel good about themselves too. Don't just stick to your own popular buddies, but also the ones around you. They are your buddies too you know. Get to know them and i can tell you that they won't hate you for being someone popular. Be popular around people you love and not for the sake of yourself. Nothing good is coming out from that anyway. Popular is just a word and it's not lasting, so why not make a change now. Start caring for people more and not for yourself. I can say for myself that i don't wanna be popular. Being normal is enough for me. :) Well, i don't know about you but this are just my random thoughts. Thanks for reading. :)


-writtenwithlove-larissa-

3 comments:

  1. You're unique perfect being absolutely normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Andie! :) and i thank God for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude cukup makan sudah boleh lar

    be yourself =]

    ReplyDelete