Friday, November 19, 2010

I might say that i don't care but i still do miss you!

To be honest, i think i'm gonna be okay. You don't get me all confused and upset no more. No more tears, no more thinking about you and definitely no more BIG WAVES CRASHING DOWN IN ME! And i guess things happen for a reason right? Because God is in control and there's no way i can change things. Like i told you before, I really want to fix our relationship, i really do. You know you mean alot to me. You know you are my best guy friend. What did i ever do to you to make you do this?

I may say that i don't care about you no more, but deep down inside, i still do. You just don't know that but if thats what you want, then i won't do nothing no more.

But if you still need me, i will be there for you okay. :) *if this helps*

Now i'm just gonna let you and me cool down before talking to you again okay? Hope you will better after that cause i miss you.


-writtenwithlove-larissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment