Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What am i thankful for?


I'm thankful for every good and bad thing God has given me because I know that i have been blessed enough by him and that others are having a harder time than me. I thank God that i still have parents to take care of me, that i still have a family, Thank God that i am able to go to school to study, meet new friends, go to church to learn more about him and to be able to spend time with friends and family, having to live in a country that is disaster-free and so much more. Thank you God for the everyday blessings, Amen.

And now God, i pray that you will help the others out there too. Use me to help them. I pray that the fortunate will help the unfortunate with their heart and that they will do everything they can for the best of your kingdom father Lord. Pray that everything we do, let it all be done for you, in remembrance of what you did for us. Pray that one day, every knee will bow and know that you are Lord of most high and that you are the only one we serve. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment