Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What i think about you? *if you're reading this*




Hate is a very big word and i'm not gonna use it. You will always continue to be my best friend eventhough i know how much you hate me right now. It's fine, i won't keep it at heart no more. I told myself to let you go and that's that.

The words i wanted to tell you will always be in my heart. That one day when i said i'm gonna tell it to you, let it pass, for that one day will never come. You'll always love someone else more than me. I know it. But one question to ask yourself. Did you regret knowing me? Am i that annoying to you? Speak from heart, be honest.

Come to think of it, our friendship lasted for a really really long time. I remember you used to come over to play badminton with my brothers and me, hang out with one another and in camps, we pretty much ended up in the same group so mostly i would talk to you more cause there is no one else i knew better. But after whatever that happened between us, i guess losing you is one of my biggest lost. You were my one and only closest guy friend before i got close to the others. But i guess things happen for a reason right?

I know that God has given me everything and has blessed me every single day of my life. I believe that there is always something good behind everything and i know that you still care about me. I think so, or maybe not. Who knows.

You know what? Whenever i text you and i don't get a reply back, i always think positive. I always think that "ohhh, maybe he didn't bring his phone out? or "maybe he's busy? He'll reply later." or "I think he doesn't have credit la". But when i found out that even when i wall post you, you don't seem to reply no more. That made me really pissed off. Then again, that started the whole idea of the fight on Facebook kind of thing. If you didn't notice almost every post i wrote was about you. The pissed off once perhaps.

You don't make my day no more, but you'll always be on my mind. Like how are you doing? missing you alot and stuff. And i guess, i won't be texting nor calling nor talking to you no more. We'll just have to let God decide on that. I'll be willing to wait for you to talk to me, but thats just if you'd want to. If no, maybe in a few years time huh? /: But I'll.Love.You.Buddy. Forever and always.

And even if i don't smile no more, deep down inside, i'll still try to smile even if it is hard to do so nowadays. I'll focus more on my goals now. I wish you all the best and i will continue praying that one day, everthing will go back to the way it is, when you were still my best friend. /: I'll cherish you and if you want me to say those three words to you, i would.

I do...

1 comment:

  1. I can understand and related to what you are going through. It is tough. But stay positive about human relationships. Some relationships are stronger than what we can imagine. :)

    ReplyDelete