Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What made me want to open this blog?

Hi people! :) Welcome to my blog.

To be honest, i opened this blog because i wanted to share all my thoughts with everyone, to let everything out and most of all to inspire someone. I'm not really an open person in real life, so i decided to share it here. (: Secondly, a series called "Ugly Betty" inspired me to do something like this. I think it's really nice and exciting to see how you can feel and understand how someone feels about what you're trying to say here. (: So, friends, family, and maybe fans are all welcomed to read my posts. Feel free to leave comments, questions, titles/topics that i can write on and maybe thoughts of your own too. I'll do my best to try to reply whatever is written. (: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment